Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am busy Hostessing in the Bungalow....so it's a brief post!



I have been very busy being a hostess and enjoying the events.
I like to focus on guests when they are here in the Bungalow...I have standards to maintain!
There has been a lot of errand running and shopping involved as my friend lives on an island and comes to town occasionally.
Last night Mrs. M and I went and met another friend for some Thai food at a local restaurant. I did not take my camera as I feel rather shy snapping shots in a small eatery.
I need to practice my spy skills and use a tiny camera which is hidden up my sleeve!

Today we are off for our pedicures. 
I usually go to a large hotel spa and have a regular esthetician but my friend Mrs. M, who is retired, goes to the Institute. I have not been to the Aveda Institute where they teach esthetics but my friend has and enjoys the service and pampering.
I will report back.

I hope that all is well in your patch...will be back in the saddle soon.
See you later!
Hugs from the Hostess!


4 comments:

Maggie said...

Happy hostessing! You have a lovely guest room.

Suburban Princess said...

Enjoy your time with your friend! I hope the sun is out for you!

mette said...

I can feel through your words, that you are in your element. Your guests are getting the royal treatment! You have been missed!

Suz said...

Oh.....pampering is wonderful. You are the hostess extraordinaire!!