Monday, February 8, 2010

I am sending you roses today.


I took a photo of my roses here on the carpet for my fellow blogger LPC from Privilege who was amused by a former photo that I posted showing my red roses on the bare floor! 


Red roses in a vintage off white Hyalyn vase, 
on bare fir floors, just because the sun was shining!

I started following her blog when I had been off work, home and ill and was looking for a diversion and all I can say is WOW, this whole cyberspace arena caught me by surprise! 
I started off by getting a google account and leaving comments,
 then it morphed into my Host (ess)-ing the Humble Bungalow Blog.

I viewed Janet's post this morning over at The Gardener's Cottage and see that we have the same taste in bouquets, all white, pure, simple and elegant.
She has a very lovely home and if you get the chance pop over to her blog where she has posted many lovely images of the decor.


White roses in an off white vintage Weller vase.



2 comments:

Semi Expat said...

Lovely roses - can't go wrong with white in my (humble!) opinion.... and LOVE both the blogs that you mention too...
SE x

the gardener's cottage said...

Hi Leslie,

Your flowers are beautiful and the sun streaming across the floors looks so lovely. Thank you so much for your kind words and mention. I love anything white, flowers especially.

~janet