Last evening I watched the Emmy's
I have been given an award
Thank you to
These flowers are for you Suburban princess!
With so many talented and creative bloggers out there
I feel honoured
to have been considered and mentioned.
As far as my acceptance speech or red carpet gown
I am short on words
this has taken me by surprise
I have no speech writer
and my attire is, well, totally unsuitable!
Thank You for considering me worthy...
and I am wearing
as seen here
recently pedicured toes
wearing Peru-B-Ruby by OPI
no make up on
freshly washed face
(don't even go there!)
What would I wear?
1. Jeans and a white shirt with masses of pearls.
2. One of my LBD's and some Bling.
3. Dressy tweedy black trousers, black tank and Simon Chang jacket (see side bar)
4. Black knit palazzo pants, Black 3/4 sleeve top, pashmina
5. Mother of the groom outfit...circa 2007
silk shantung patchwork skirt grey, charcoal, black, cream, silk shantung cream wrap top
I do not think I am Red Carpet material
I'd be the one tripping on my hem
bumbling on the podium which would be tall
and obscuring my height challenged
unable to see or be seen
and the worst of all
the camera adds 30 pounds
I am really in trouble!