Many thanks for including me.
I'll pass this on to a few other bloggers.
I hope they will be able to join in.
1) What’s your favorite scent and how long have you been wearing it?
Oh It's Hermes...
Voyage d'Hermes 3 years and counting... a fresh new gift package purchased at Holt Renfrew on our recent weekend getaway.
2) Do you prefer city living or the country life?
I live in a very small city, a 15 minute walk to town...it's quiet here. I think I live in the best of both worlds!
3) Lipstick, lip gloss or chapstick?
Revlon's new shea butter lip gloss...and Chanel's Absolute Rouge.
4) If you could have a chef, a housekeeper, a driver or a masseuse at your service 24 hours a day, which would you choose?
Really I'd love all of them! But the masseuse would be divine.
5) Where do you do most of your shopping for clothes: online, malls, discount stores (like Ross), boutiques, thrift and consignment shops, or outlets?
I'd say my local boutique and not far off is Land's End with thrift shops not far behind.
6) What is one food that you can’t stand the taste of?
7) What’s the last movie you saw in a theatre?
Skyfall... James Bond 007... Daniel Craig!
8) Drugstore or high-end designer makeup?
9) If you won a round-trip ticket for two to any destination in the world, where would you go and who would you take?
Paris...with my husband!
10) Real “old fashion” books made with paper or electronic reads?
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules are:
1. Include the award logo in a post and/or on your blog sidebar.
2. Link the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers and ask them ten questions.
5. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
I nominate the following 5
I know it's not 10...if you are a blogger and want to join in please send me a comment and a link.
Jennifer A Well Styled Life
Tabitha Bourbon and Pearls
Sunday Taylor Ciao Domineca
Debbie She Accessorizes Well
Janice The Vivienne Files
How long does it take you to get ready to face the day? Showered and all make up applied?
Do you think that you could write a novel?
If yes...what is the topic?
What celebrity or famous person would you like to have dinner with?
What is your favourite type of chocolate?
If you could live your life in someone else's shoes for one day whose life would you be living and why?
What would you most want for Christmas if you could have anything?
What is your favourite food/meal?
Tell me what book you are reading...
If you were to be dispatched to a deserted island what would you pack?
What movie could you watch every week for the rest of your life?
Thank you for taking part...if you did participate and if not...
I understand that you are way too busy!
Hugs from the Hostess