Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"Views from the Sink" participating bloggers

Last Wednesday Views from the Kitchen Sink was an idea...and I hoped that a few other bloggers might share their images.


I am happy to share the links of those who have participated...


Thank you!



pondside
metscan
privilege
materfamilias
Faux Fuchsia
cupcake caramel
SydneyShopGirl
une femme d'un certain age
Judy Heinrich
restinginmotion
smallbutcharming
moonlightreflections
the gardener's cottage
lovelythings
a farmer's wife
Mummaducka's kaos
SewWest
breaking ground
My Yellow House
stepping my way to bliss
Blighty

if you have posted a view from your sink on your blog
please comment and I'll add your link here!


Remember to Moisturize
I love this oil
I love the scent
it's rose
so that's probably no surprise!

Olive oil is the only oil I use in cooking and salad dressing.

Mother used to give her hair an Olive Oil treatment
she would apply it to her hair
 wrap it in a towel for several hours and then several shampoos later
resulting in glossy healthy looking hair.


Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare - and precious as a pearl. 
Tahar Ben Jelloun 

I appreciate the connections that I have made here on Blogger
your email and comments are very important to me.
I am in debt to you...
in gratitude.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh rose body oil, how wonderfully indulgent, I love little treats like that.

Semi Expat said...

What a good idea... think I will put a pic up too of the view (very rainy and misty today) from the kitchen sink! Your sink is very smart and I love the taps. X

Jeanne Henriques said...

Hi I feel like I am back from a long lost world ;) How are you? Love this idea...I am sure I have a post or two from my kitchen sink. I will send it along. I love the image of your sink. I am a bit fan of the Lavender body oil by Dr Haushcka...lasts forever!

Hope you are having a great summer!

Jeanne xxx

Faux Fuchsia said...

Dear L
I love your blog and thank you for the shout out. It's a very soothing and comforting read. Best wishes, K xxxxxxxxx

Sue/the view from great island said...

I'm going to post the view from my sink, but the weather hasn't been cooperating...it's been pouring for days!
I'm doing a giveaway this week, be sure to enter---
http://theviewfromthegreatisland.blogspot.com/

the gardener's cottage said...

hi leslie, that lotion sounds wonderful. i'm still using the olive oil and loving it. i will try and take some pics of my kitchen sink view. it' isn't much of a view but i'll give it a go.

xo
janet

Susan B said...

Mine's up today!

materfamilias said...

Thanks for linking me up, L., and thanks for the original idea -- fun to check out the various sinks and views.

Pondside said...

I'll look forward to checking those links when I get home this evening. Great idea!
re Olive Oil - it's all I use in cooking, also Olive Oil soap and moisturizer are tops.

Anonymous said...

Oh you're good! It is Rosenthal. The flowers are fake , nothing grows or lasts long in that pitch dark heck hole.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

I'm starting to use coconut oil for cooking; I hear popcorn made with coconut oil is supposed to be delicious! Tomorrow I'm posting about my favorite saturated fat for cooking: bacon.

flwrjane said...

In the midst of a feeling lonely post I popped in a view of my kitchen sink.

Though it doesn't seem to relate to the topic, it is a spot I'm often found in and strangely happy to be there.

And why not? Washing delicate dishes by hand, cleaning vegetables from the garden or draining a steaming pound of pasta. all are nice moments is life, yes?

Jane

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Jeanne- I have missed you while you were away. Nice to see that you are back and hope the holiday was fun...the pictures certainly look lovely.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I see more bloggers are posting views from the sink and i will add them as they come to my attention.
Thank you for participating!

Mummaducka said...

I posted my kitchen view too. Both of the rural view out the window and of the actual sink!

NancyDaQ said...

Hello, I enjoy your blog. Your home is so pleasant and tranquil looking. I posted my kitchen window today, complete with its wine bottles on the window sill and other knick knacks. I hope you're having a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hostess! Just letting you know I did my kitchen sink view today! This was a fun idea and it has been enjoyable to tour everyone's kitchens. xxBliss PS I am envious of your kitchen sink...would love one like that (sigh).

Connie in Hartwood said...

I love this idea ... probably because I love standing and looking out my kitchen window at the fields and garden and squirrels. I am now off to visit some of the links you have here to see what other people have beyond their kitchen sink.

I'm your newest follower.
Connie

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Welcome Connie I hope you enjoy following along on this humble journey with me.

Kathryn said...

Oh - I posted one of my view from the kitchen, including what I see from the sink, the other day. How timely!