Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Cook Eat Discover ~ Pasta


Ollie and Flo live in a hilltop home with expansive views.
They have a gorgeous garden above the valley below.




Stuffed pasta from our welcome dinner.



Emily with Frank, Ollie and Flo's lovely dachshund.


Pasta makers 
ready set go!


We have been shown and have practised a variety of techniques for pasta.


Bow ties




OO flour and Semolina are used for pasta.



Stuffed pasta



We were concentrating and were very serious as we made the suffed ravioli.



Picture taking is serious business.
We all snapped photos with our phones!


Happy to show off our pasta shapes!


Snack time while Ollie makes sauces for the pasta.


JuJu and I at the table...


We enjoyed cooking outdoors and really loved the view...
I highly recommend Cook Eat Discover!

Are you ready to see the Villages of Provence France?

~ Be Well and Be Kind ~

5 comments:

Linda Shukri said...

How fun to make your own pasta. I have made my own in the past - long time ago. I still have my manual pasta machine even though I haven't used it in a long time. Can't give it away. :-)

Jen Lawrence said...

Wonderful photos. What a fun trip!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Those pasta makers are quite expensive...around $100 here for a good quality manual machine.
I have one that attaches to my Kitchenaid mixer.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

The group on the tour were wonderful people and we had a fabulous time together.
We met people from different parts of the world who all had a love of cooking which seemed to instantly unite us all!

Susan said...

What a wonderful trip you had! I am so envious! It remind me of our trip to Provence over 20 years ago. Has it really been that long? Thank you for these beautiful photos and commentary.