Wednesday, September 5, 2012

White Wednesday and The Verbena scent goes to....

I've been terribly lazy posting on the Humble Bungalow Blog.

One reason may be that my cleaning lady is on leave as her daughter got married and she has been hosting all the relatives from far and wide on this vast planet.
I cannot believe how much help she is around our dusty little home.
I am seriously missing her expertise.

I really don't do well living in chaos or watching the dust bunnies multiply like rabbits.
So I am "on the job."
It's a great way to get some exercise too.


JOY!
The Iceberg rose is having her second flush of blooms!

speaking of lovely ~ just look at that crisp clear blue sky

Thank you to all of you for stopping by...
your comments mean the world to me
honestly.

You must want to know whose name we drew out of the bowl.



Congratulations to Awakening My Wardrobe
please send me an email with your mailing address 
 I'll pop over to the Post Office later on in the week.

I hope that you'll enjoy this scent.

~ ~ ~

Hostess

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oooh just know exactly what you mean about multiplying dust bunnies and congratulations to your lucky winner. Many thanks for coming over to the new blog Hostess, too. x

Ms Maple said...

Hostess, what are you talking about? I admire you for the time you put into your blog and your regular posts - I will strive to do the same!!! The pics of your home and garden always look amazing. I'd say you have it all under control! I always enjoy seeing what you're up to ... even if you think you haven't been up to much! xxx

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

I wish I had someone to do some of my house cleaning. Cleaning house is not my idea of what I want to do ever. It may need to be done, but I sure do dislike it. Living in Kansas with all our wind and dirt, dust is a constant never ending battle. Dust gets fuzzy real quick here.

LPC said...

My iceberg rose is blooming again too! I love having internet twin friends:).

Awakening my Wardrobe said...

Thank you so much for your generous gift! I love Verbena eau de toilet and but have never had a special one from Grasse. This is the first time that I have ever won anything. How perfect that it is something wonderful from France. I lived there many, many years ago, but have not been back in over ten years so this lovely gift has a lot of meaning for me.

Good luck harnessing your dust bunnies. I have two big hairy dogs and two cats so I am quite familiar with dealing with them.

mette said...

Congratulations for the happy winner!
I must be the opposite of you, as I really like cleaning my house; or I like the feeling I get when the mission is done.
I could not imagine having someone doing the work for me. Naturally there are times when I feel tired and do less, but I won´t get a stress ( rhyming ; ).
So, don´t worry, no hurry: )!