but in the past few weeks my skin has been feeling a wee bit dry.
I drink a LOT of Perrier so I don't think that I am dehydrated...and our summer has been long and hot so maybe that is a contributing factor.
It could also be aging, or hormones, or a combination of both...
While my friend Cheryl was stocking up on tea at Silk Road Tea Company...
I was browsing their skin care items.
When I spied their "cult favourite" Nourishing Dew popular for over 20 years...
a sample was offered to me.
I was impressed by the consistency and the key ingredients...
a little goes a long way.
Locally made which makes me feel even better about my purchase.
Taken from their website...
Renowned for its radiant effect, NOURISHING DEW is a beloved cult favourite. When you use it regularly you’ll discover why. Happy clients of all ages & skin types have used this product for over 20 years, & their beautiful skin is a testament to the amazing benefits.
- regenerates, repairs, nourishes, re-balances & restores
- gives skin an instant, luminous glow
- optimizes skin to function at a peak level while moisturizing
- powerful antioxidant, nutrient rich oils & botanicals encourages a healthy, glowing complexion
- prevents & diminishes visible signs of aging (combine with JADE ANTI-AGING SERUM for best results)
- designed to have a soothing, powerfully harmonizing, mood balancing effect
how to use
Apply NOURISHING DEW after washing face, before make-up (as a primer), before bed & anytime your skin needs hydration or a radiant, healthy, youthful glow.
I am applying a few drops before bedtime and it feels wonderful,
my skin feels softer after just a week and it smells absolutely wonderful!
Now I am tempted to buy the Jade Serum for an extra punch of potency...
it was sold out as it is so popular they have trouble keeping it in stock!
I booked in for a facial in the Silk Road Spa and will report back on my experience in an upcoming post.
Hope that you are having a great week.
~ Be Well and Be Kind ~