Thursday, December 3, 2020

My Stylish French Box reveal...


I just hopped on to the blog to quickly share the November contents of My Stylish French Box! The luxurious items were themed "holiday chic" and they did not disappoint. Sharon Santoni and her team know their clientele very well.



My favoutite item is a bespoke cashmere and wool wrap.
It is so cozy!

Our weather is colder now so it is perfect for the chilly afternoons and evenings.
I am draping this over my shoulders and don't feel any of the usual drafts in our 100+ year old bungalow.


This lipstick is super moisturizing and luscious.
The box is pretty too and opens up like a flower petal.
The lipsticks are refillable and come in a red velvet pouch.


Emollient balm
Writing paper and a beautiful pen.


Antique crystal drop strung onto a purple velvet ribbon
It can be worn as a necklace or hung in a window to refract the light.
A lovely pouchette to use as a bag or for makeup or whatever you fancy!


I've got to run now as I have a bunch of things that I need to get done.

It surprises me how busy my days are during the pandemic.
The homekeeping chores haven't gone away and despite the fact that we are not entertaining I cannot let the dust bunnies take over.

I've been cooking a ton of new recipes, reading oodles of books, walking, and more recently I have ventured out to the shops to buy gifts for friends and family.

Take care, stay safe.

~ Be Well and Be Kind ~


6 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

I always look forward to you sharing the contents of your box with us. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Could you recommend your favorite cookbooks for easy cooking?

Patricia said...

What a beautiful box you have received, and the wrap comes at the perfect time of year. It has even given me ideas for a few Christmas gifts. I know what you mean about being busy during the pandemic: I was the same during lockdown, busier than ever when we were home all the time. I don't know how some people found extra time to do the time-consuming activities we hear about :)

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Hope that you are keeping well Adrienne. Christmas is coming up so fast and it will be a very quiet one for all of us. I heard that they are starting to vaccinate people in the UK...I suppose it won't be long for the rest of us to be able to get the shots.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I really like The Barefoot Contessa cookbooks...they are straight forward and she has some that are focused on quick and easy recipes. I often look online for simple recipes Good luck on your search!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

The wrap is so soft and cozy...maybe Sharon will put it on her online shop.We have a rainy week forecast and so my walks may be short! My husband has been very busy building the deer fence this past weekend he put up 3 panels and now I can "see" what it will look like. Our grandchildren decorated their tree...we saw them on FaceTime! They seem excited which is wonderful...just not sure if we will be able to get together in person this Christmas....right now the numbers are too high so i think we will not be allowed to gather.
Take care Patricia.