Monday, August 17, 2020

Holidaze...

We are on holiday at the cottage and have our boat at the marina...


son and grandchildren are up at the cottage and my husband and I are on our boat. We have great weather and the pools are open.


Lego is a favourite with the grands.



Doctoring up a patient.


Side walk chalk

Very busy days...
3 excited youngsters to entertain.

Lots of food to prepare...snacks and meals.
Their favourite pool time swims, complete with floaty toys!

I will be back blogging after they return home.
Will need to try and figure out the new blogging formats...

Wish me Luck!

Take care, stay safe...

                       ~ Be Well and Be Kind ~

8 comments:

Marguerite said...

Good luck figuring it out. I would miss you desperately!

Madame La-Bas said...

You have absolutely perfect weather! Your grandchildren look like they play together well. I've used the new blogging format once but I could not find how to add captions to photos. I'm going to write today so maybe it will get easier. Enjoy your kids!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I can upload pictures but not write the text. I am currently using the old format but blogger says it’s going away soon. Maybe I need to write the text first then insert the images...will try to figure it out when I have time.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I may need to ask you for your help!
Good luck.

Michelle said...

Looks so nice there! It's so fun to have grandkids around. Tiring, but nice!

Linda Shukri said...

I went with Wix.com for my new blog last fall. I do pay for it, but I love it. Blogger was okay for awhile, but I needed something better. And I love my new format.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I am going to try harder to figure out the glitches and with any luck the developers will work from their end to streamline some issues.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

They were really active but we all managed to have some quiet time in between the busyness of pool activities and now that they have gone it feels incredibly quiet!