Sunday, June 7, 2020

My Stylish French Country box reveal!

What a treat to receive this beautiful My Stylish French Box.

Sharon Santoni and her team have outdone themselves yet again!
I don't know how they do it but I am very grateful that they put in the time and effort with this venture.

I want to share some of the beautiful items that were carefully wrapped up in whisper thin tissue and satin ribbons...


The theme for the May box was flowers.
I love those subtle soft shades of pink and grey.

Wee Espresso cups hand made by Sophie Masson 
 and the pretty Francoise Paviot napkins.

Rosa Damascena rose palettes by Carriere Freres
 add scent to a closet or lingerie drawer.


A recycled wine bottle by Q' de Bouteilles 
etched with "MFCH"
Will use this sweet vase for our wee garden bouquets.
I think it will be great in the green bathroom here in The Humble Bungalow.

Apica Exfoliant made with bee pollen...
I look forward to trying this gentle product to keep my skin glowing and healthy.

Look at this beautiful large floral silk scarf by Pertrusse!
It is so sumptuous!
I will wear this with my summer linen dresses...
and with my denim jacket and jeans.


I am a pearl girl and WOW check out these beautiful Gisel B earrings.

Love LOVE love the pearls...
 my two favourite items in the box can be worn together!

I also have the pearl pendant from Gisel B 
sent in a previous MSFB which will be lovely worn with these.

Such a luxurious assortment of treats to enjoy.

The timing of the delivery during this pandemic was most anticipated...

I would encourage you to try a box, they are now taking orders for August.
A little bit of French luxury delivered righ to your home.
You can visit their site to see more and read the comments left by box recipients.

Hope you are all doing well, staying healthy and sane.

~ Be Well and Be Kind ~


12 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Beautiful. It is always fun to see what you get. I don't subscribe to the boxes but I really enjoy the magazine. The scarf is especially lovely.

Margie from Toronto said...

How lovely! That scarf is perfect for a beautiful summer's day.
Enjoy.

La Contessa said...

LOVE THE SCARF AND THE EARRINGS ARENOT BAD EITHER!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

The magazine is lovely! Sharon now has launched an online shop where she is selling some of the items in the boxes if you see something that you desire it might be possible to purchase it separately.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I plan to wear it with my linen dresses and tops...the earrings are very dressy and so feminine.
Take care and stay safe!

Patricia said...

What a beautiful box this one has been. The scarf is exquisite, I see all my favourite colours there, and the earrings just perfect for you. You will enjoy every single item. Thank you for sharing.

Madame La-Bas said...

You will get lots of use from the earrings and scarf. Freshwater pearls are always lovely.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

The scarf is so pretty! Lots of colours and patterns and will get worn quite a bit!
I really enjoy the snapshots of you wearing bright patterned dresses in your lovely garden pictures.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

The scarf is very cheerful and in such a pretty design and the earrings are very elegant and chic...it's fun anticipating the arrival of these boxes and its like having a shopping spree in France!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Yes indeed Madame I will enjoy wearing thses pretty feminine things...I need to pull out my summer dresses and linen clothing. When the small boutiques reopen I may search for a new linen dress. The shop in the Cook Street Village carries a lovely line from Italy that make loose summer dresses with interesting design details and they are usually around $100 or less.

LadyJicky said...

Gosh I love the scarf!!!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I do to! I have worn it several times and it goes with so many combinations of my wardrobe and adds a pop of colour!