Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Springtime ~ Flowers and a fresh natural facial exfoliator...


Spring is almost upon us
  the weather has been blissfully sunny and mild.

Bright yellow tulips are adding some radiant colour 
in The Humble Bungalow Bathroom.


The Frilly and Frothy petals are so pretty.

Two bunches for under $10
a cheerful purchase from the market.


Looking deeply inside for a close up shot.

I'm test driving a new facial product... 
it is getting rave reviews from the ladies who have tried it.


Wyld
Konjac facial cleansing sponge.
100% natural
Infused with French Pink clay.
PH Balanced
Fragrance and chemical Free.

Cleans and exfoliates 
buffing away flaky skin 
leaving a freshly cleaned dewy complexion.

Just add water to the sponge to soften and use gentle circular movements 
with or without cleanser
taking care in the T zone area and any flaky patches.
Rinse sponge in warm water and hang to dry.
Can be used on normal, dry or sensitive skin.

(do not use on sunburned skin)


I am not receiving any monitary benefit or bonus from this post.



The sponge is hard until you immerse it in warm water.
It comes with a string to hang it to dry in between each use.


Exfoliating the winter and freshening up for Spring!

Have you found any fabulous new skin care products?

~ Be Well and Be Kind ~


15 comments:

Taste of France said...

It's important that your sponge dry out; germs grow in damp places.
My brilliant daughter, who is French to the ends of her fingertips (a French expression), got a clay mask at Sephora and loved it. Then she hunted through the big parapharmacie and found the same clay for a small fraction of the price. Same thing with tea tree oil--€4 for a bottle at the pharmacy vs. €10 for a smaller bottle at Body Shop.

Patricia said...

Wow, your yellow tulips look amazing, the most beautiful shade of yellow, and what a bargain price too. The Wyld cleaning sponge looks really interesting, and something I would try if I could find it here. Look forward to a further report after you have used it a while.

Madame Là-bas said...

I looked at the sponge online and it seems as though it would be an interesting and environmentally friendly product. I get some flaky skin between my eyebrows. I wonder where they sell it in Vancouver.

LA CONTESSA said...

LOVING THE Bobbi Brown moisturizer!

Anonymous said...

The Bay in Toronto carries the sponge for $15.00.

Betty

Margie from Toronto said...

Those flowers are just gorgeous! Snow is finally melting here but temps are still below freezing overnight - longing for some flowers to arrive!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Your pharmacies in France are fabulous! I loved perusing theirnwell stocked shelves in Paris...and who doesn't love saving money?

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

The tulips are almost finished but they have retained their bright yellow colour...I may have to buy some more this weekend! I am loving the results from the sponge so far...its gentle on my skin and does what it says on the box!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I saw that the Hudson's Bay carry it.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Oh la la Bobbi Brown makes some great products!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I see that too Betty, thank you!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Oh it should not be too long...the melt is happening!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yellow tulips. Spring is in the air. I use my loofah sponge to exfoliate. I also use Epsom salt crystals in the bathtub a couple of times a week. (This is very relaxing and great before bed time.) This soothes and softens the skin as well as draws out toxins. In the shower I use Dr. Teal's Body Wash with pure Epsom salt. Susan

Anonymous said...

You’re welcome. I should also have mentioned that the tulips are gorgeous.

Betty

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Yellow is my fall and winter go to colour for a bouquet...it feels like warm sunshine even on a grey rainy day. I make my own bathe salts...I use a recipe that I have had for many years and epsom salts, sea salt, baking soda and fragrance are the key ingredients...great for relaxation!