Friday, June 1, 2012

OOTD on a rainy Friday morning...

I have managed to slip into my "skinny jeans" 9 pounds down and a size smaller...
I am so happy that these did not get purged on the last closet clean out.


cuffed and casual for jean Friday
slightly faded
 I work in a school so there's a lots of "floor time" 
 messes just are part of the job
just saying there's
no glamour for the Hostess!


cozy waterfall sweater Style and Co.
favourite belt Olsen
black tank top Symplii
loafers Aerosoles


no make up look...
I will add some bright lip gloss
before I leave the house
I promise!


I picked this book up at the local book sellers shop
(I am missing Downton Abbey!)


I am currently reading How to Marry an English Lord...

The Diamond Jubilee coverage will be on The CBC 
 it will be very exciting to see all the pomp and pageantry.

Cheers to the Queen!

Hope that you have a safe and happy weekend...
I'm hoping to do the same myself.
XO


13 comments:

  1. WooHOo! Congrats on the skinny jeans! I know how victorious the feeling! Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a lovely feeling to fit into pants you previously were unable to. I wish you well on your weight loss journey. The Diamond Jubilee looks like such a wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for all the Diamond Jubilee coverage this weekend! These books look very interesting, I must get myself to the bookshop this weekend!!
    And of course, three cheers for the skinny jeans, wear them proudly!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big wahoo on the weight loss! Have a great weekend. Long live the Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the weight loss ! That is great and very encouraging to keep going. I am planning an afternoon tea to celebrate the Queens Jubilee , time to break out all the pretty china. I am going to serve a fresh fruit salad and veggies and of course a few sweeties as well. Who says you cant have a healthier version of an afternoon tea.You are an inspiration on the healthful changes you have made . Thank You so much for sharing with us. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing more satisfy than putting on something that was once too small. Cheers to you! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, in answer to a previous reply regarding product I purchased after a facial. I'm going to try it all... I came home with new moisturizers, cleanser, eye cream, sun screen and a hydrating mist. We will see if it transform me:) Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the shrinkage. My daughter said my jeans were too baggy yesterday! THey are a smaller size and I thought they would be Ok but I must have shrunk a bit more, even though the scales say no weight loss for about a month. 33 pounds down! and about the same still to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just had to pop in to say 'hello' and congratulations on your new size!
    This house is still full, one week post-wedding. Tomorrow will see the last trip to the airport and I will flop on the nearest couch!
    Aren't you glad you kept those jeans!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look wonderful, I can see the weight loss already. I enjoyed American Heiress - I too was missing Downton Abbey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing beats the cuffed jeans, which look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy that you are so delighted. It is work, and you have done (and are doing) it!

    ReplyDelete