Monday, December 19, 2011

Award from Sue at The Great Island.

Sue from The View from Great Island passed on an award to me today.
Thank you Sue!


This award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.

The award has these stipulations:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your 5 blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you have sent the award to will forward it to their favourite bloggers.

Here are the bloggers I'd like to hand this award on to---

Rebekah at Cupcake Caramel



Rosemary at Share My Garden

Belinda at Wild Acre

I hope that you'll pop over and visit these lovely ladies.
I visit them often.

Thanks again Sue for thinking of me and sending the award my way.

3 comments:

  1. Merci, my dear!!! I've linked back to you on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, thank you very much! So touched, and will enjoy perusing some new blogs over the holidays, and pass the award on when life is a little less busy in the New Year. Bx

    ReplyDelete