Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thank you for this award and I am nominating these blogs...

Oh my!

I have been awarded a Beautiful Blogger Award.

Thank you to the Suburban Princess for this honour.


I am going to put on my red shoes and have a glass of bubbly.


It gives me pleasure and I appreciate the recognition,


I am sending flowers in gratitude, thank you.


and a toast!



and I would like to pass this award on to:

I enjoy reading many blogs and find that there are more wonderful, creative and talented bloggers than there is time in the day to visit them all.
Congratulations!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie,

    Thank you so much for the award. I am SO behind on acknowledging the ones I have received lately. I promise to shortly.

    I just want to take a minute and say how much I really do love your blog. I am so drawn to blogs that are of original content. I appreciate every comment you leave because I can tell you have actually read the post and have true thoughts about it.

    Thank you again,

    ~janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet-You are an angel, thank you, and I love reading your blog. I confess that I get excited when I see that you have a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Leslie!!

    I have just discovered your blog. I have enjoyed reading it immensely. Totally agree on the role of H scarves in the elevation of the pedestrian.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete